I. overview1. This type of formwork is used for prefabrication of various types of railway T-beams.2. The template is composed of bottom die, side die and end die. The bottom die is made of double cha
1. This type of formwork is used for prefabrication of various types of railway T-beams.
2. The template is composed of bottom die, side die and end die. The bottom die is made of double channel steel flat pole beam structure, channel steel rib and steel face plate. The side die is composed of channel steel cross ribs, panel and I-shaped steel support. It is processed in sections. The side die is made of a fixed platform structure (end die package side die). According to the span, the span is divided into four sections, 32.6m into three sections, 24.6m into three sections, 20.6m into two sections and 16.5m into two sections. The end die is composed of I-shaped steel ribs and panel, and the end die and side bottom die are connected by bolts.
3. The shape and size of the formwork should not only control the accuracy of the shape and size of the beam body, but also be convenient for the forming of the reinforced bar skeleton, the pouring of the beam concrete and the installation and demolition of the model. It can be adapted to the characteristics of the beam body, the construction conditions and the pouring methods.
4. The structure of formwork should have enough stability, stiffness and strength, and be able to bear the weight of concrete, lateral pressure and various loads that may occur during construction.
5. In the design of bottom formwork movable section, the formwork should not only ensure the stability of the model in the construction process, but also ensure the simple installation and demolition. Generally speaking, it is better to improve the speed of assembly, disassembly and transportation of the model and to speed up the turnover of the template.
6. The joints of the formwork must be strict. The groove glue is used in the leak-proof glue strip. The design should be reasonable and compact to ensure that the concrete does not leak under the vibration condition.
7. At the junction of each section of the beam body, the formwork is transited by R=50mm arc mode, and the thickness of the steel bar protective layer at the arc is guaranteed to meet the design requirements.
8. The size and length of the formwork (sectional length and total length after assembly) should be accurate; the die surface should be straight, the turning angle should be smooth, and the weld seam should be smooth; the matching of each bolt hole should be accurate; the end die should be straight, the position of the reserved hole in the prestressing channel should be accurate, and the error should not exceed 3 mm; the foot of each fan should be straight; the movable bottom plate and the bottom die on both sides should be flat. Close cooperation, height difference is not more than 1 mm, both sides of the slurry stop tape should be straight and intact; the number of iron wedges and braces is complete, braces rotate freely, and the iron wedge mouth is intact.
II. Introduction of Classification and Contrast
1) Side formwork support mode
Lateral die setting brace is used for template disassembly, assembly and template adjustment. At present, there are two ways, one is to support the ground, the ground needs to be pre-embedded ear seat; the other is to support the truss rib of the bottom die, but the transverse width of the bottom die is large, which has a certain impact on the demolition space.
2. Reinforcement of the bottom of side formwork
In order to meet the needs of different customers, there are three ways to reinforce the bottom of side formwork: 1) lower tension structure; 2) adjustable top wire + wedge iron structure; 3) steel wedge + anti-creep wedge structure.
3) Yuanbao Iron
In order to facilitate the positioning when the template is disassembled and assembled, Yuanbao Iron is set at the joint of the side die.
4) Side die seal
The groove rubber seal is used at the side die section, and the groove rubber is pre-set to the template frame.
5. Sealing between side die and bottom die
Rubber seals are used in the structure of side and bottom dies, which share two ways. One is D-type rubber pipe to ensure the edge of the bottom of the beam; the other is swallow-tail groove to change the shape of the edge of the bottom of the beam to ensure that the beam body is not damaged during transportation and installation.
6) T-steel fixing method
T steel is fixed by bolts, and formwork is equipped with fixing frame and movable gasket.
7. Lateral tension anchor box of side die
Lateral die transverse tension anchor box is made entirely, and bolt compression structure is used to facilitate disassembly and assembly.
8) End-die climbing ladder
A climbing ladder is arranged on the outer side of the end die, which is fixed with the end die by bolts to prevent scratches on the rubber rod and ensure the angle of tensioning the steel bundle.