1. This type of formwork is used for prefabrication of various types of small box girders.2. The template is composed of side die and end die. The bottom formwork adopts concrete pedestal. The side di
1. This type of formwork is used for prefabrication of various types of small box girders.
2. The template is composed of side die and end die. The bottom formwork adopts concrete pedestal. The side die is composed of transverse ribs of channel steel, panel and support of channel steel. It is processed in sections. The side die is made of fixed structure (end die of side die package). The division is based on the span of partition plate, mainly 3.0m and 4.5m. The end die is composed of strip steel and panel, and the end die and side die are connected by bolts.
3. The shape and size of the formwork should not only control the accuracy of the shape and size of the beam body, but also be convenient for the forming of the reinforced bar skeleton, the pouring of the beam concrete and the installation and demolition of the model. It can be adapted to the characteristics of the beam body, the construction conditions and the pouring methods.
4. The structure of formwork shall have enough stability, rigidity and strength, and be able to bear the weight of concrete, side pressure and various loads that may be generated in construction.
5. The formwork ensures the stability of the model in the process of construction and the simplicity of installation and demolition. Generally speaking, it is better to improve the speed of assembly, disassembly and transportation of the model and to speed up the turnover of the template.
6. At the junction of each section of the beam body, the formwork is transited by R=50mm arc, and the thickness of the steel bar protective layer at the arc is guaranteed to meet the design requirements.
7. The size and length of the template (sectional length and total length after assembly) should be accurate; the die surface should be straight, the corner should be smooth, the weld seam should be smooth; the fit of each connecting bolt hole should be accurate; and the end die should be flat.
II. Introduction of Classification and Contrast
1) External die support
There are two common ways to support the bottom of the exterior die, one is to support to the ground through the screw, which can adjust the height and verticality of the template through the screw, the other is to support with a wooden wedge.
2) External die stiffener
External formwork out stiffeners are usually open upward, that is, out stiffeners comb upward opening, using bolts fixed to the template. When removing the mould, it can follow the template together or be removed separately.
3) core mold.
In order to meet the needs of different customers, there are three types of core dies: a. Zero-assembling, B. Rotating and C. Drawing.